STEM Workforce Diversity Magazine, established in 1994, is the first magazine published for the professional, diversified high-tech workforce, which encompasses everyone, including women, members of minority groups, people with disabilities, and non-disabled white males to advance in the diversified working community.
This magazine reaches engineering or information technology graduate students or professionals nationwide at their home addresses.
If you are an engineering/IT graduate student or professional, Workforce Diversity for Engineering & IT Professionals is available to you FREE!
READERS' CHOICE AWARDS
Readers of STEM Workforce Diversity magazine were asked to name the employers, both in the private and public sectors, for whom they would most like to work or that they believe would provide a positive working environment for members of minority groups. The employers, listed according to the frequency they were cited by respondents, are:
TOP 50 EMPLOYERS
2021 Readers' Choice
1. Lockheed Martin
3. Raytheon Technologies
4. Booz Allen Hamilton
5. Huntington Ingalls Industries (HII)
6. Northrop Grumman
7. Cisco Systems, Inc.
8. L3Harris Technologies, Inc.
10. Texas Instruments
12. The Aerospace Corporation
13. Michelin North America, Inc.
14. Lumen Technologies
|18. Ball Corporation
19. HP Inc.
24. Vertex Pharmaceuticals Incorporated
26. BAE Systems
28. Parsons Corporation
30. Burns & McDonnell
31. Johnson & Johnson
33. Trane Technologies
34. Beckman Coulter
|35. Aerojet Rocketdyne
37. Parker Hannifin
38. Charter Communications
39. TE Connectivity
42. Skyworks Solutions, Inc.
43. General Motors (GM)
44. Applied Materials
46. Toyota North America, Inc.
48. U.S. Bancorp
TOP 20 GOVERNMENT EMPLOYERS
2021 Readers' Choice
|1. Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
2. National Security Agency (NSA)
3. U.S. Department of Energy (DOE)
4. Air Force Civilian Service (AFCS)
5. Sandia National Laboratories
6. National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
7. U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC)
8. National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA)
9. Los Alamos National Laboratory (LANL)
10. Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)
|11. U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
12. U.S. Secret Service (USSS)
13. National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL)
14. U.S. Naval Research Lab (NRL)
15. Transportation Security Agency (TSA)
16. U.S. Department of Commerce (DOC)
17. Argonne National Laboratory
18. Military Sealift Command (MSC)
19. U.S. Department of State (DOS)
20. The Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL)