Workforce Diversity For Engineering And IT Professionals Magazine, established in 1994, is the first magazine published for the professional, diversified high-tech workforce, which encompasses everyone, including women, members of minority groups, people with disabilities, and non-disabled white males to advance in the diversified working community.
This magazine reaches engineering or information technology graduate students or professionals nationwide at their home addresses.
If you are an engineering/IT graduate student or professional, Workforce Diversity for Engineering & IT Professionals is available to you FREE!
READERS' CHOICE AWARDS
Readers of Workforce Diversity for Engineering & IT Professionals magazine were asked to name the employers, both in the private and public sectors, for whom they would most like to work or that they believe would provide a positive working environment for members of minority groups. The employers, listed according to the frequency they were cited by respondents, are:
TOP 50 EMPLOYERS
2018 Readers' Choice
3. Lockheed Martin
5. The Boeing Company
8. Northrop Grumman Corporation
10. The Aerospace Corporation
15. Exxon Mobil
17. The MITRE Corporation
|18. Chrysler (FCA US LLC)
20. Raytheon Company
26. Ford Motor Company
28. Toyota Motor Corporation
29. Lear Corporation
31. Dell Technologies
32. Charles Schwab & Co., Inc.
|35. Parker Hannifin Corporation
36. BAE Systems
37. Aerojet Rocketdyne
38. Baxter International, Inc.
39. HP, Inc.
42. Huntington Ingalls Industries
43. Hess Corporation
44. Johnson Controls
45. Parsons Corporation
46. Amgen, Inc.
47. Southern Company
TOP 20 GOVERNMENT EMPLOYERS
2018 Readers' Choice
|1. National Aeronautics and Space Administation (NASA)
2. U.S. Navy
3. National Security Agency (NSA)
4. Air Force Civilian Service (AFCS)
5. U.S. Army
6. Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
7. Social Security Adminstration (SSA)
8. U.S. Marine Corpos
9. U.S. Coast Guard (USCG)
10. U.S. Department of Energy (DOE)
|11. National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
12. U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE)
13. U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT)
14. Los Alamos National Laboratory (LANL)
15. Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
16. National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA)
17. Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)
18. Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL)
19. Federal Reserve System
20. Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory