Workforce Diversity For Engineering And IT Professionals Magazine, established in 1994, is the first magazine published for the professional, diversified high-tech workforce, which encompasses everyone, including women, members of minority groups, people with disabilities, and non-disabled white males to advance in the diversified working community.
This magazine reaches engineering or information technology graduate students or professionals nationwide at their home addresses.
If you are an engineering/IT graduate student or professional, Workforce Diversity for Engineering & IT Professionals is available to you FREE!
READERS' CHOICE AWARDS
Readers of Workforce Diversity for Engineering & IT Professionals magazine were asked to name the employers, both in the private and public sectors, for whom they would most like to work or that they believe would provide a positive working environment for members of minority groups. The employers, listed according to the frequency they were cited by respondents, are:
TOP 50 EMPLOYERS
2019 Readers' Choice
2. Lockheed Martin
5. Toyota Motor Coporation
11. The Aerospace Corporation
12. Ford Motor Company
13. The Coca-Cola Company
15. Raytheon Company
19. Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V.
20. Northrop Grumman
23. Panasonic Corporation
24. Michelin North America Inc.
26. Eli Lilly and Company (Lilly)
30. HP, Inc.
32. Huntington Ingalls Industries
|35. Exelon Corporation
36. Aerojet Rocketdyne
37. Charles Schwab & Co.
38. Johnson Controls
40. Southern Company
42. Parker Hannifin
46. Parsons Corporation
48. Skyworks Solutions, Inc.
50. Duke Energy
TOP 20 GOVERNMENT EMPLOYERS
2019 Readers' Choice
|1. National Aeronautics and Space Administation (NASA)
2. U.S. Department of Labor (DOL)
3. Air Force Civilian Service (AFCS)
4. U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
5. Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)
6. National Security Agency (NSA)
7. U.S. Department of State (DOS)
8. United States Postal Service (USPS)
9. Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA)
10. U.S. Secret Service (USSS)
|11. U.S. Department of Energy (DOE)
12. Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
13. U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA)
14. U.S. Coast Guard (USCG)
15. Los Alamos National Laboratory (LANL)
16. U.S. Department of Commerce (DOC)
17. U.S. Deparatment of Transportation (DOT)
18. Sandia National Laboratories
19. Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL)
20. U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC)