Minority Engineer Magazine, launched in 1979, is a career- guidance and recruitment magazine offered at no charge to qualified engineering or computer-science students and professionals who are African-American, Hispanic, Native American, and Asian American. Minority Engineer presents career strategies for readers to assimilate into a diversified job marketplace.
This magazine reaches minority engineers nationwide at their home addresses, colleges and universities, and chapters of student and professional organizations.
If you are an engineering student or professional who is a member of a minority group, Minority Engineer is available to you FREE!
READERS' CHOICE AWARDS
Readers of Minority Engineer were asked to name the employers, both in the private and public sectors, for whom they would most like to work or that they believe would provide a positive working environment for members of minority groups. The employers, listed according to the frequency they were cited by respondents, are:
TOP 50 EMPLOYERS
2020 Readers' Choice
|1. Northrop Grumman
3. Lockheed Martin
5.General Motors (GM)
7. Kimberly-Clark Corporation
9. Dell Technologies
14. HP, Inc.
15. Michelin North America Inc.
22. Raytheon Company
26. Ford Motor Company
27. NextEra Energy, Inc.
29. BAE Systems
30. Deere & Company (John Deere)
31. General Dynamics Corporation
33. Thermo Fisher Scientific
|35. The Aerospace Corporation
41. Aerojet Rocketdyne
43. Southern Company
44. Boston Scientific
45. Huntington Ingalls Industries
49. Marathon Petroleum Corporation (MPC)
50. Epson America Inc.
TOP 20 GOVERNMENT EMPLOYERS
2020 Readers' Choice
|1. National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
2. National Security Agency (NSA)
3. U.S. Department of Energy (DOE)
4. Air Force Civilian Service (AFCS)
5. Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA)
6. Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)
7. Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR)
8. Military Sealift Command (MSC)
9. The Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL)
10. U.S. Naval Research Laboratory (NRL)
|11. U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT)
12. U.S. Department of State (DOS)
13. U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE)
14. Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (LLNL)
15. Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA)
16. Los Alamos National Laboratory (LANL)
17. U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC)
18.Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
19. National Oceanic and Atmosheric Administration (NOAA)
20. Sandia National Laboratories