Come register to join us at our Annual Career Expos to meet with Fortune 500 Companies and Government agencies looking to recruit new talent. We would like to recommend that you pre-register to attend this event. This event is FREE to attend.
Choose which expo you would like to attend:
November 22, 2019
10:00AM - 3:00PM
Ronald Reagan Building
1300 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20004
Please mark off one of the options below, fill in all necessary information, and click the browse button to upload your résumé.
Yes, please register me to attend the CAREERS & the disABLED Magazine's Career Expo. Submit my résumé to ensure placement in the résumé database that will be distributed to all exhibitors.
No, I will not be able to attend the CAREERS & the disABLED Magazine Career Expo, but would still like to submit my résumé in the résumé database that will be distributed to all exhibitors.
Note: Please notify the Office of Services for Students with Disabilities at your University, and let a counselor know that you plan to attend our Career Expo.
Reminder for all attendees:
- Free Admission to Career Expo
- Minimum age requirement: 18 years old (proof required)
- Job opportunities available are aimed for college students, graduates and professionals
- You must be dressed in business attire when attending the Career Expo
- Bring numerous, printed copies of your résumé to give to potential employers
- We will provide accommodations such as interpreters. We will try to accommodate everyone, but please keep in mind that due to the large number of attendees, we have to ask for your patience if one is not readily available. We invite and encourage you to bring your own providers.
Upload your résumé here: