Come register to join us at our Annual Career Expos to meet with Fortune 500 Companies and Government agencies looking to recruit new talent. We would like to remind you that you must pre-register in order to attend the event. This event is FREE to attend.
Choose which expo you would like to attend:
June 9, 2017
10:00AM - 3:00PM
Ronald Reagan Building
1300 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20004
New York, NY
September 15, 2017
10:00AM - 3:00PM
New York's Hotel Pennsylvania
401 Seventh Avenue (at 33rd Street)
NY, NY 10001
Please mark off one of the options below, fill in all necessary information, and click the browse button to upload your resume.
Yes, please register me to attend the STEM Diversity Career Expo. Submit my résumé to ensure placement in the résumé database that will be distributed to all exhibitors.
No, unfortunately I will not be able to attend the STEM Diversity Career Expo, but would still like to submit my résumé in the résumé database that will be distributed to all exhibitors.
Note: Please notify the Career Services Office at your university, and let a counselor know that you plan to attend our Career Expo.
Reminder for all attendees:
- Free Admission to Career Expo
- Minimum age requirement: 18 years old (proof required)
- Job opportunities available are aimed for college students, graduates and professionals
- You must be dressed in business attire when attending the Career Expo
- Bring numerous, printed copies of your résumé to give to potential employers
- We will provide accommodations such as interpreters. We will try to accommodate everyone, but please keep in mind that due to the large number of attendees, we have to ask for your patience if one is not readily available. We invite and encourage you to bring your own providers.
Upload your résumé here: